• Automated backups prior to every update
• Management of all core, plugin, and theme updates on a weekly or daily basis.
• Review of the WordPress site directly after update implementation to verify no issues occurred as a result.
Why the regular backups you say?
Think of them like a safety net for your all of your hard work on the website. You don’t want to lose everything in a single night and then have to start it all again from the scratch, do you?
These backups protect your site against any unwanted hacking attack, theme breakdown due to a plugin update etc.
Security monitoring is an essential aspect of wordpress websites. Due to the popularity of wordpress the hacking attacks on it has increased manifold, and your website needs to be protected against these threats. This takes regular monitoring, website scans, security plugins and the alerts the security plugins generate.
• Implementation of a firewall (if there isn’t one yet).
• Implement of an SSL certification (again, if it doesn’t exist) – You might have to buy an SSL certificate first
• Installation of a WordPress security plugin.
• Automated email notifications regarding the site’s security status and warnings.
• Cleanup assistance after a security breach.
For any small troubleshooting tasks or support requests which pop up over the course of the month we will devote our technical resources to solve any such issues with a turnaround time of 48 hours. But do keep in mind as this is a basic care plan so the turnaround time would be longer.
Need a custom care plan: Contact us